The post holder will deliver quality administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle and help to ensure HR excellence across all aspects of the function. The Group is keen to support all employees in their pursuit of professional qualifications and continued learning, with regular training being offered across the Group.
Please note that this role is open to Entitled or Entitled for Work residential status applicants only.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support for the employee lifecycle, including but not limited to, onboarding and offboarding, data management, document management.
- Managing employee records on HR systems and conduction periodic HR audits to ensure records are up-to-date, and all required documents are held securely and in accordance with GDPR standards.
- Ensuring compliance is met by conducting pre-checks for new employee via a third-party, escalating flags to the HR Manager.
- Preparing data reports for general reporting and collating supporting data for board reports.
- Updating on-boarding and off-boarding checklists on a daily basis to provide continuous overview of progress of workflow.
- Supporting the maintenance of template documents including forms to ensure they are up to date and in-house style.
- Ad hoc administration to support HR project work.
- General HR administrative tasks to support the team.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on general HR queries, such as sickness absence, annual leave, terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures, seeking advice from other HR team members where appropriate.
- Preparing contracts and contract variation letters in line with processes.
- Supporting the wider HR team in the administration of performance management including appraisal, end of probation reviews and promotion processes.
- Administering updates of employment policies, including the Employee Handbook, in line with changing legal requirements and best practice.
Talent Management and Training
- Arranging inductions for new joiners and transferred employees.
- Supporting the HR Manager to develop relationships with local training providers.
- Liaising with internal customers and external training providers to facilitate course booking and ad-hoc training requests and sponsorship.
Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Supporting benefits renewals and migration to new suppliers.
- Working solely with the HR Manager to prepared monthly payrolls.
- Managing and maintaining monthly actions for payroll.
- Maintaining records around benefits including pension re-enrolment and auto enrolment dates, opt out data and medical benefits including dependent cover quotes and joiner/leaver notices.
- Participating in the recruitment process, including job description review, agency liaison and arranging interviews.
- Creating a positive candidate experience through every touchpoint during initial recruitment and subsequent on-boarding where a candidate is successful.
- Creating and maintaining recruitment and employee reporting for Hiring Managers.
- Ensuring all relevant systems (notably Teamtailor) and documents are up to date to capture all recruitment activities by updating various trackers and records.
- Supporting the development of the recruitment platform Teamtailor to continuously enhance the user experience for Hiring Managers and candidates.
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to a degree (or equivalent) standard essential, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or English.
- Strong attention to detail essential.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information with discretion essential.
- Ability to handle various tasks and meet deadlines whilst meeting multiple priorities essential.
- Agile and commercial with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Able to build relationships at every level both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written English.
- Highly organised with above average skills in Microsoft Office.