The Lead Designer will design and curate branding for CoinShares and sub-brands, working to ensure the brand messaging internally and externally. The post holder will be responsible for managing any external and internal resources, identifying opportunities to promote brand awareness internally and ensuring all external communications are consistent with brand guidelines. They will handle product design with the wider team and external partners with a focus on B2C products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and successfully apply new brand guidelines for the CoinShares umbrella brand and sub-brands.
- Strengthen and ensure brand guidelines on all the creative assets, sharing these with wider teams to ensure consistency.
- Develop and implement brand guidelines inside the organization collaborating with other functions and ensuring that guidelines are enhanced where required.
- Build and manage a brand and product design team, developing them to ensure consistency within the business and success within the function.
- Define seamless UI/UX of the B2C products using data analytics to ensure a high standard is maintained.
- Deliver creative assets for Marketing and Product teams following feedback and market research.
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of leading Design teams and managing employees through all aspects of the performance management cycle is essential.
- Strong in-depth knowledge and experience of design of digital services with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices and rich web apps/site is essential.
- Previous experience within Financial Services is desirable. Previous experience within the Cryptocurrency industries is an advantage.
- Experienced in working with brand artistic directions is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of design process and project management is essential.
- Proven skills in influencing, negotiation and communication (written, verbal and presentation) is essential.
- Must be organised, analytical, and dynamic and have the ability to apply this to tasks.
- Educated to a degree standard is essential. A degree in a design-related discipline (brand design to digital design) is an advantage.
- A strong online portfolio which demonstrates knowledge and experience in the Design space which is available for viewing is essential.