The post holder will be focusing on the success and growth of our customers for our consumer products. They will be responsible for all aspects of business to consumer marketing, including but not limited to strategies for Marketing and Communication, content, PR and social media, overseeing and supporting the implementation of strategies created. Using market research and data analytics, the post holder will be required to identify trends and use these to support the Product team in defining value propositions, strategies and executions of our consumer brands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define Marketing and Communications strategies and manage the delivery of these across CoinShares and any sub-brands.
- Enhance current content and social media strategy ensuring these are reviewed regularly in line with market trends.
- Identify and deliver KPIs for Marketing and supporting team members to meet these where appropriate.
- Spot potential opportunities in the market using data analytics and research. Use these to drive growth of the business and expand on existing offerings.
- Collate and apply user and consumer research to recommend content and product changes.
- Define partnerships and media strategy, strengthening and up-selling partnerships where possible.
- Manage Marketing and Communication tools and media budget.
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to a Master’s degree level is essential. A Master’s held in Business or Marketing is an advantage.
- Extensive proven experience in Marketing and Communications is essential.
- Previous experience at Management level is essential.
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services industry is desirable. Previous experience within the Cryptocurrency field is an advantage.
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touchpoints is essential.
- Ability to build and manage a Marketing and Communications experts team, including all aspect of the performance management cycle is essential.
- Experience working with KPIs and a data focus is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver is essential.
- Results and outcome driven is essential.
- A track record of success in executing marketing plans and consumer campaigns within a complex organisation or industry is essential.