The Product Marketing Specialist will assist in the execution of the firm’s product distribution strategy ensuring our mass medium communication is clear, of high quality, and executed in a timely manner. The role encompasses activities across a range of mediums from social media, web, email and print and provides an opportunity to be at the frontlines of ETP distribution in a high-growth industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Content Strategy & Distribution
- Responsible for CoinShares’ content creation & distribution across social media, email and paid media channels.
- Manage relationships with digital & design agencies/partners as needed.
- Work closely with the research department to make the most of their analytical insights, data, and reports.
- Responsible for executing and optimizing highly targeted campaign plans across paid media relationships, social media, and firm email systems, utilizing the tools and automations those systems provide.
- Participate in campaign planning discussions around the firm’s exchange-traded product (ETP) offerings.
Formatting, Editorial & Design
- Responsible for consistent, high-quality application of brand and design to a range of material from sales decks, to emails, digital marketing, and web.
- Maintain a variety of branded templates across client presentations, marketing documents and other product-related materials.
Data Collection & Reporting
- Where needed, responsible for collecting performance data from social media and paid marketing platforms for analysis by the Asset Management data team.
- Work with the data team to understand the performance of our marketing tactics.
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- High levels of attention to detail and experience in content design and formatting across a variety of document formats is essential.
- Exceptional communication and coordination skills is essential.
- Experience in email marketing with a contemporary platform such as Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot is desirable.
- Experience in digital marketing to a European audience is desirable.
- Ability to write punchy, clear copy to tight deadlines is essential.
- Fluency in German would be a significant advantage.
- CFA IMC or equivalent qualification would be an advantage.